Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jacob Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:09:39 -0500
all programs somtimes will ask for a reboot after updates, i think
you'r computer is probably fine
JP

--
 Blessings,
Jacob Smith

Blessed are those who fear the Lord, who walk in his ways. Psalm 128:1

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml