Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Matt Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 17:39:49 -0700
>> Just wanted to let you know that Microsoft has released a new
>> service pack for MS Office 97, this week.  This one is Service
>> Release #2 and you must have installed Service Release #1 FIRST.

Downloaded and installed the first SR#1 when it came out last year and
all went well. Now SR#2 won't install and gives the following message.

Word97 is Office 97 base.
The SR2 patch will only operate when you have all the Office 97 apps
upgraded to at least SR1. Sr1 is not found in the user's machine. Sr2
patch can not run without sr1 installed. The sr2 patch has failed.

So ever mindful of Microsoft's requirements I downloaded the "current"
SR#1 again,  ran the file and it also chose to also not install 'cause
I had already upgraded and there was no need!

Any insights as to how I might get SR#2 to run.

Many thanks,

Matt

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**