Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 07:32:13 -0800
Windows XP is really NT version 5.1 and does not have any DOS code.
However, NT has always had a sort of DOS compatibility mode which is
called a command window. Most DOS programs will run in this window. The
exception are programs that try to access the hardware directly. For
stability and security reasons, all versions of NT (including XP)
prevent programs from accessing hardware except through the OS.

To be sure if your programs will run under XP, why not take the software
to a computer that has XP on it and try it out?

Peter
Peter Shkabara - Computer Science Instructor
Columbia College - 11600 Columbia College Drive - Sonora, CA 95370
(209) 588-5156 - [log in to unmask] - http://gocolumbia.org/pesh