Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2006 04:37:01 -0400
On my XP machine it's in C:\Program Files\Windows NT\Accessories
Open a run box and enter "wordpad" to see if it's functioning. AFAIK
it's installed by default.
Your word processing program can also open this file-save the file to
disk, right-click it and use the "Open with" option.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode