Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:35:08 -0600
Hi All,

If I may, my 2¢ in addition to what Don has said. Here is another site where
you can check your e-mail and anti-virus... The following is from the site
along with the link:

"Test Your E-mail Defenses... This form will merely send you an e-mail with
a harmless .VBS script attached. This way you can test your defenses against
script viruses without running the risk of infecting your computer. Some
servers will reject messages with VBS attachments without you even seeing
the message. While this will protect you against viruses, you also won't
know if the e-mail reached you properly. If you'd like, this page can send
you a "control" e-mail without an attachment. If you get the control e-mail,
but not the one with the attachment, you know that your mail server blocked
the e-mail with the test script.
http://www.jasons-toolbox.com/test-defenses.asp"

I personally do not agree with SPAM and virus filtering/blocking by ISPs. I
want to be in control of my e-mail and decide myself which mail I DO NOT
receive. Here is an interesting article on this subject:

"You HAD mail !! If your ISP or web host has installed content based filters
on their systems, you may be losing a whole lot of legitimate e-mail that
you shouldn't be losing. Read more here...
http://www.talkbiz.com/assassin.html".

I will continue to use MailWasher Pro and/or check my mail on the server.

Sven Swanson, Sr.