Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 2009 20:38:36 -0400
Hi Eoin,

There are numerous programs for making collages.

Here's a partial list (all freeware)

IrfanView
http://www.irfanview.com/
Dicussion about creating a collage:
http://en.irfanview-forum.de/vb/showthread.php?t=1033
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6780324195532456106

Paint.NET
http://paint.net/

Vjpeg
http://www.stereopsis.com/vjpeg/
Be aware that,like many other programs, Vjpeg will
make itself default for .jpg,bmp and gif

ThetaWall
http://www.info-svc.com/software/thetawall/

ShapeCollage
http://www.shapecollage.com/

Photoscape
http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/index.php
http://techblissonline.com/make-photo-collage-photoscape/

Picasa v3
http://picasa.google.com/
http://techblissonline.com/collage-maker-photo-collage-create/

Picture Collage Maker Free
http://www.picturecollagesoftware.com/free/index.html

eXPress Collage
http://www.expresspartners.com/index.htm
http://www.expresspartners.com/collage_suite.htm
http://www.expresspartners.com/about.htm

E.M. Free Photo Collage
http://www.effectmatrix.com/Free-Photo-Collage/index.htm

More photo-picture related freeware
http://www.photo-freeware.net/
or do a search on this site for "collage"

Each one has its own settings- iow - it would be a bit much (for me,anyway)
to write a tutorial for all of them.

For me Vjpeg is the simplest,but that is debatable too.;)
Create or set the Desktop background color,load and resize the pictures one by one.
create the collage by arranging them.Take a screenshot of it and save it.
Set it as wallpaper.

The next one would probably ThetaWal;)
Anyway,there's lots of choice.

Hope you find something in here that appeals to you.

Peter E.