Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Maurice J. Reid" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 20:48:30 -0600
What looks to be out of the blue, a cute two drawer filing cabinet with the bottom drawer opened and displaying a file sticking out, icon appeared today on my desktop display. From what little I understand a "cab" file is a Microsoft Installation Archive and not to be messed with. It carries an ID of 06207108.cab. When I left click on it it takes me to a sub-file called 06207108(same number).dot with a "word" icon for the type of file. (Description shows it as a "template" file. The only two options given are to "extract" or "copy". Needless to say, being a coward at heart, I chose neither. Can someone tell me what, why and where; what it is,  why it appeared, how I can safely get it back where it belongs. I have a Dell 2400, XP, SP2 Pentium 4A. Oh, I did a restore to yesterday, but my little 2 drawer file remained.

Thanks again to a great group,

Maurice Reid

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>