Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Dean K. Kukral" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2007 17:48:01 -0600
First of all, Diane, it would have helped if you could have told us
something about the computer, such as the brand and model number.  (I
assume that it is not home-built.)  Also the operating system.  (Windows
XP?)  Also, let us know if it is a laptop or a desktop.  Without this
kind of information, it is very difficult to give a whole lot of help.

If the error message is correct, then your computer is not in too bad a
shape, but you may not be able to use sound.

Go to Control panel/system and look under the sound listing.  See if it
tells you anything about the brand of the sound card or chip and date of
the drivers.

If you are using the onboard chip, it may have gone bad.  You probably
need to go into the CMOS settings to turn it off.  (disable it)

If you are using a sound card, then the best thing to do is to remove it
and see if the problems go away.  If they do, then put the sound card
back in and see if the problems come back - sometimes this will help the
card make contact better and help it to work.

The driver is the software that allows the sound card to talk to the
rest of the computer.  The driver may have become corrupted somehow and
need to be replaced.  You go to the web site of the sound
card/chip/computer producer and see if they list a driver for your
device.  You download it and follow the directions on installing it.

This should get you started.

Dean Kukral