Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2006 23:04:16 +1000
Karen wrote:
>I would choose "selection" and that is what would be pri=
>nted, just the highlighted selection.
>
>Recently I am going through the same steps but am getting the complete ar=
>ticle or several pages, etc.  Have I inadvertently changed something?>>

That depends what program you are running when you do this. Notepad? IE?
Word? or whatever.

Some software has, in its Options, a choice to "print selected items" or
something similar.  Go into the Options, or Tools, for whichever software
you are using, and hunt around for some such setting. Reset the correct
option for whatever setting you want.

You may find it under "Advanced" options or "Miscellaneous".  You will need
to specify the particular program, and version Number, to get a more
definitive answer.

A simple workaround, if you can't find a quick and easy solution, is to
select, copy and paste the selected text into Notepad, Wordpad, or whatever
you use, and print from that.

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>