Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 21:02:28 -0400
At 19:20 9/22/98 -0400, Jack/Pam wrote:
>I downloaded WinTune98, fulling intending on installing it. *However*, it
>reports that several of my *brand new* Win98 DLL's are outdated and wants
>to replace them.  I cancelled the installation.
>
>Any of you know anything about this?  Would it be safe to allow WinTune
>to overwrite the Win98 DLL's in question?  Anyone with solid, first hand
>experience with this program?

The same thing happened when I tried to install WinTune98. I figured I
could always use System File Checker to get the original DLLs back, so
I went ahead and let WinTune98 do what it wanted.

It changed one DLL. Just one.

I haven't had any problems with anything since then and I never did bother
replacing that DLL.

Regards,
Bill

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**