Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Karl Gottshalk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 09:52:52 -0500
This sounds like a lot of extra trouble to me. I have one customer who
wanted the same thing. Just edit c:\msdos.sys in a text editor (it is
read-only so you have to temporarily change the attributes) so that the
line: BootGUI=1 is changed to BootGUI=0. The machine then boots to the dos
prompt. To run Windows, just type in WIN, just like the 3.1 days.

Karl Gottshalk

>This doesn't sound like a problem as I will separate things on different
>partitions and have 98 boot to DOS as the default......essentially run like
>a DOS 6.2 / WFWG setup. I realize that Win 98 will allow me to dual boot
>Dos 6.22
>and 98 but that would defeat part of my purpose of Y2K compliance and
>introduce another layer of complexity. I will need to update the batch
>files with the new paths but nothing unusual.  It is very important that
>this PC be simple to use and extremely reliable.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>