Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alice Blankenship <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 22:04:52 -0400
Howdy.....you don't say how old the machine is.....they do just "wear out"
after a while...also it could be a virus....are you running any
antivirus?...if not your treading dangerous ground....we just lost 3.5
months of commercial graphic designs due to a klez worm that some how got
past Norton AV 2002 where I work....but we have caught and killed over 1500
attackes on our computers since the klez worm started up a few months
ago....give us more details
Alice