Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
raymond kornele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 21:49:30 PDT
>From: Ashok Bhiman
>Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Clipboard Utiliy
>Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 08:09:34 +0530
>
>Hi,
>I would like a clipboard utility which can place multiple pages on the
>clipboard simultaneously. So that I can paste later.
>TIA
>Ashok Bhiman

There is a program in Win3.11, which replaced Clipboard, called Clipbook,
which did exactly what you ask for by generating a local clipbook file. This
could be viewed in text, thumbnail, or single large frame. It can be run in
Win9.x, and there may be a 32 bit version available.

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]