Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 08:37:52 -0600
Left-clicking on the box with the plus or minus sign in it toggles to the
other.  If you left-click on the plus sign, you get the list of sub-folders;
if you left-click  on the minus sign, the list folds up.

Dean Kukral

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Lanspa
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 7:09 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Open Mail Folder

OE v.6 on WIN XP Home - I like to have my e-mail sub-folders under INBOX
appear to the left of the preview pane.  The Inbox folder is open with
several sub-folders listed with a '+' sign.  I'm not sure what I did but now
when I call up OE, one of my local sub-folders is now always open with a '-'
sign and forces a scroll bar to appear.  How do I fix it so that this
sub-folder is again closed on startup???

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml