Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 08:33:45 -0400
Ashok,

I have the 1996 version and it has worked fine through each of the Win95
versions and also in Win98.  When I installed it, it created two items in my
start menu -- the program icon and a READ ME icon.  Look for a READ ME file
in your hard drive's GME95 folder or on the CD.

You may need to create a shortcut to the EXE file and then fiddle (adjust)
the advanced PROPERTIES settings.

I don't think this will help you with your older version but here is what
the 96's READ ME file has to say about your problem:

=====
If you get an error message at startup indicating that you need to increase
the amount of memory available, check to be sure you have the required 4 MB
of RAM. If you do have the required amount of RAM and you continue to get a
memory error message at startup, follow the steps below:

(Windows 95 Users: It is recommended that you not change your swap file
settings as Windows 95 controls the size of the swap file based upon need.)

1. From Program Manager open the Main program group.

2. Double-click the Control Panel icon.

3. Double-click the 386 Enhanced icon.

4. Click the Virtual Memory button.

5. Click Change.

6. Enter a new (larger) value, then click OK.
   You will probably need to set virtual memory somewhere between 4000KB and
8000KB to run the 1996 GME. We suggest you start with a value of 8000KB. If
Windows will not accept this value, try entering a lower value until Windows
will accept your entry.

(You will probably be able to select a larger value if you select a Type of
Temporary in the list box on this screen.)

7. Click Yes to confirm that you want to change the Virtual Memory settings.

8. Restart Windows for the change to take place.

9. Run the 1996 GME.

10. You may need to repeat steps 1-9 until you find a value for virtual
memory that works.
======

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====