Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeff Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 09:24:00 -0500
I have used Symantec's WinFaxPro (currently ver 8.03) for 5 or 6 years now.  I receive all faxes during business hours with it.  Since it is set-up as a printer, I can fax documents while in Word simply by changing the default printer.  I can forward faxes, too.  It does a lot more than I use it for, but it works well for me.  We still use the stand-alone fax for other documents.  If you wanted to cut the strings to the stand-alone, I suppose you could scan a document and then fax it.

Jeff Long

Date:    Fri, 14 Jan 2005 03:02:42 -0500
From:    Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: FAX software

This capability is included with Win XP.
See the Help file for more info.
Might anyone know of a good low cost software program that I can buy/install
to send and receive faxes?  I'd like to get rid of my fax machine.  I need
send occasional broadcast faxes to a small designated group (30 people)
monthly and once or twice a month receive a simple fax or two.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml