Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 07:31:47 -0500
Hi Joan,

Please provide more information if you will. Did the CD-RW drive come
preinstalled on your computer? If so, what software came with it? Roxio and
Nero are probably the most common. Computer manufacturers usually leave the
installation of software such as this to the owner/user, giving them a
choice in case they want to use another program. These programs can be
finicky at times and an install over itself (without uninstalling the
present program), or an uninstall and reinstall, can solve minor problems.
Also, if you are using a re-writable CD, insure it has been formatted and
try more than one.

Are you using the same CD-RW and software you used with Millennium? If not,
which software did you use with Millennium? In either case, insure you have
the latest version/update from the manufacturers Web site. For example,
earlier versions of Roxio (Basic or Platinum) were not compatible with XP.

The CD writing software in Windows XP (by Roxio) is very basic, but it
works. If using it, you might refer to the "Help and Support Center" (Help
and Support on the Start menu) for "How To" information.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: Joan St. Marie
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 6:32 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Filing To CD

I recently purchased a computer that has Windows XP Home Version. I looked
in the book that was provided with my system and I can't find a thing that
relates to the following problem.

I copy a document from the web to Microsoft Word.  When I want to copy the
same document from Word to a CD I get the following message.

Cannot Save 'E:\Creamy Swiss Onion Soup.doc'.  The folder is marked as 'Read
Only'.

This happens with any document I attempt to file.

I used the above system when I was running Millenium with no problem - will
XP Home Version not allow you to file in this manner?  If not, can someone
let me know how I should be doing it.  Thanks for your help.

Joan St. Marie

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>