Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
steven bolinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 14:55:41 -0800
Restart your computer and after memory read, keep pressing F8 and go into
safe mode.(Win 98/95/Me) Not sure on Win XP and 2000 .It will
reset your display properties to default. Then restart again and you can
right-click on your desktop
and select properties and then settings tab. Set your screen area or pixels
to your needs and then
open the program you were using.Hope this helped

>From: Wanda Irby <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: [PCSOFT] Changing resolution
>Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 13:47:21 -0600
>
>A program I us said it would be easier if I changed the resolution to
>800x600.  I did it and everything is HUGE.  I can't se the 'apply'
>
>& OK so how do I change it back?
>         Wanda Irby in Seymour in the great State of TEXAS, USA
>
>               The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>              Mandrake Linux or Red Hat Linux CD sets along
>             with the OpenOffice CD...  at a great price!!!
>             http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work —  and
yourself.   http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml