Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"John D. Penberthy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 22:01:44 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Stadmeyer, Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, August 26, 1998 6:14 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Removing DirectX

>The game is Starcraft.
>He was playing it  (Playing in the internet network multi player mode) and
>the computer crashed - all white screen no response from any input.  When
he
>rebooted, the colors in the game were all mixed up - looked to me like
>reverse or negative colors

Right click on your desktop and make sure your display properties are set to
at least 256 colors, (or better 16bit.)  If it is set to 16 then all will
look "negative."  (This may have been reset during the crash.)

You can uninstall directx from the control panel like any other program, (if
you wish.)

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**