Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 16:52:46 -0400
LOADWC is part of nortons antivirus (or related nortons program)  its loading web check..  that will scan web downloads for virus before letting you/your system save them... whether you terminate or not is completely up to you... i personally dont have it running as it does take resources (in my opinion).. and as long as you force a scan on any file before you run it manually you will be fine for virus protection....as for the other two listed..  sorry i cant help you

Christy Duncan

***********

On 8/7/99 at 12:04 AM Joe Pearson wrote:

>Win 95 4.00.95B with IE5.00.2014.0216 (but no active desktop)
>Can anyone identify the following programs that often appear in the list
>that ctrl-alt-delete shows?
>Loadwc
>Msgloop
>Wsasrv

Forever trust in who you are... and nothing else matters!

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]