Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Kapelas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 09:37:10 -0500
Hi All:

My recylce bin is missing. Can't say precisely when, but I did a Disk Cleanup
yesterday which ran smoothly and then later noticed no icon on the desktop and no
icon in Win Explorer. The icon for c:\recycled is a normal folder, with no
functions of the recycle bin. I can delete to that folder, but cannot
rightclick/restore a file. Trying disk cleanup now shows items in recycle bin but
if I try to view files I get an error.

I have deleted the recycle folder and its info2 (this file list whats in
recycled) and let them reinstall, but this didn't change the situation.

Also curiously the info2 file in c:\recycled without any extension is described
as a winamp file(?).

Thanks for any thoughts.

Bill

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: