Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Holli Van Nest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 07:14:46 -0500
An update - I've checked the boot.ini file (reads as below - no
/kernel line in it), searched for logo.sys (it doesn't exist), added
Logo=0 to the msdos.sys file and am still seeing this picture.

Some other clues:  I no longer see it when I login as administrator,
but when I login as a standard user, there it is.  But, if I switch from
standard user to administrator, I see it again.  Other ideas?

Holli Van Nest

On 28 Feb 2002, at 13:47, Toomas Piibe wrote:

> [...]

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml