Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Kaucher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 22:43:18 -0500
Since I posted this I have been successful in backing up, verifying, and
restoring a similar sized .zip file, but I get the same message when I
attempt to verify or restore .exe files. I downloaded a diagnostic program
called BCI, and my floppy drive passed the hardware test. Any suggestions?

Gary Kaucher
Riegelsville, PA

At 01:45 AM 1/8/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I am operating on Windows 98, and have been attempting to backup a single
>file called netzero.exe (3,373,568 bytes) to 3 disks in my 1.44MB floppy
>drive. I believe that I have been successful in doing this. However, when I
>go to either verify or restore this file I get a message that says-
>
>"The media cannot be read or contains an unknown media format. If the media
>contains valid data, please verify the device connections or try changing
>the device settings. The backup device stopped responding.
>(07-0D-2A-03-001E)."
>
>I confirmed that I could copy and read a simple Word document from my hard
>drive to the floppy. I checked my CMOS, and it indicated that my floppy
>drive was set at 1.44MB. Also, I have not compressed my hard drive, and I
>did not compress the backup. Also, I have not switched to FAT32.
>I was hoping someone might have another suggestion before I open up "the
>box" and check the physical connection of the floppy drive. Thanks.
>
>Gary Kaucher
>Riegelsville, PA
>
>                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
>                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
>                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: