Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:01:43 -0400
Hi, my suggestion below the quote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Micke Jinks wrote:

The "Alpha" setting works good, but for those web site favorites I  use
most frequently, I place to the top part of my list...some daily, some
weekly.
Just left-click and hold on site Name/Title, then scroll  your chosen to
the top of the list.
You couldn't utilize the Alpha in this case.
HTH
Micke Jinks
First of all you could organize your Favorites into folders,
but in addition you can use a little trick I've used for years:
To prioritize certain items in the order of your list add (prefix) 0- to
the description or you can use 1-(description) or A- ; B- ; A1- B1 ; etc etc
This can be done for files as well as folders.
I use this in many places aside from Favorites,like the Start Menu,in My
Documents - just about any place you want certain items to appear at the
top of the list.
The order will be 0-, then 1-,then 2- etc - or A-, B- etc,then A1-,B1-,
etc etc etc. (BTW 00- comes before 1- etc)
As they say - try it,you'll like it <grin>

Peter E.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml