Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"MARTIN J. KNIEP" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 13:30:47 -0700
My wife has printed her own business cards in the past.  It was not a matter
of what software to use, she purchased some paper that was business card
weight, came in 8 1/2 x 11 and had perforated business cards on each sheet.
With this, all you have to do is create the cards using any word processing
system, just as if you were creating labels.

--
Martin Kniep
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA                It's not whether you win or lose,