Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Chapel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 18:13:05 -0500
Alan,

Can't say for sure with 2.2 but I know I used to use drive copy a lot and
never had any trouble copying partitions as long as I sized them
correctly....  You won't be able to do this unless you have a 4.3GB
partition on your 10.2G HD to copy to otherwise the program will overwrite
the existing partition and size it itself.

I have been doing this all week with 3.0 so I can't speak authoritatively
about 2.0(except from memory) but I don't expect that it is all that
different....partition the 10.2 to match the partition size you want to
copy...decide if you want it to be an active partition or a backup let the
program copy selected partitions (doesn't seem to matter if one or the other
is Drive 1 or Drive 2 (BTW....I have always used this program with each of
the drives as a master on IDE 1 and IDE 2....  can't speak to the issue of
master and slave copying ability though ,again,it should not really matter
much....

As long as the 10.2 is empty or has the unallocated space to make a
partition the size that you need you have nothing to lose....at worst....you
won't get a good copy....you reformat the destination drive and the source
drive (4.3G) remains intact......(BTW....unless you are planning on cloning
this drive to be a bootable master why not just install it as a slave and
copy the files over ????)

Bob Chapel

Bob Chapel

> this with 2.0.  I downloaded a patch to 2.2.  I favor the contents of my
> drive...nice stuff, don't wanna lose it.  Any suggestions, hints,
warnings,
> musings, or real information will be welcomed!!  Thanks, Allen.
>
>                 Curious about the people moderating your
>                    messages? Visit our staff web site:
>                      http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com