Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 04:53:03 -0600
This morning I updated my Norton av program; after clicking Finish, this message box came up:

Your computer security is monitored by:  Norton antivirus.  To prevent duplicate security status alerts, use my existing Norton product alerts and turn off redundant Windows Sceutu Center alerts (recommended).

There is an OK box and the X at the top.  I tried clicking the X to make it go away; it didn't.  I then rebooted, and when the screen came up again, the message was still there.  Right now it resides at the bottom of my screen where I dragged it; but there is still a window that reads Security Alert.

Can I please get some advice on this?

Thank you, Anne Neighbors

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>