Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 16:32:52 -0400
At 4/1/00 06:22 PM -0600, Diane Kroeckel wrote:

>Dear Listers,
>
>I can't seem to get any sound from my microphone.  I'm also supposed to
>get sound from my monitor, which has a little mic in the front.

Some of the monitors come with a condenser microphone which require a power
source to the mic. I had to buy an adapter for my IBM ThinkPad before an
external condenser microphone would work.   Also my home PC sound card did
not supply the needed power for the monitor mic so I had to buy a desktop
mic with a battery compartment in the base. There are "in line" battery
adapters for supplying power to condenser mic's.

I found the APS 100 auxiliary power supply at
http://www.andreaelectronics.com/

for about US$17.00 which works with my microphone on the laptop.

HTH

Doug

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html