Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 2005 11:47:36 -0500
Why would you want to stop the preview?  Sometimes I want to print to a printer other than the default, and the preview gives me the opportunity to do that if I haven't remembered to change the default to the printer I want to print to.  If you have only one printer I guess it can be a bother, but you can make adjustments using the preview.  You will probably have to do a registry hack to stop it, as I haven't heard of any means within Word to do it (which doesn't mean there isn't one).

[log in to unmask] wrote:

>In a message dated 12/3/2005 6:26:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>[log in to unmask] writes:
>
>how can  i stop the print-preview window from coming up unless asked for? is
>there some  setting in the options i can modify.
>tia.
>laurence grignolo
>

>I 'm afraid I can't find the option not to show preview in Word either,
>which makes me wonder if it's a printer setup option. What printer are you  using?
>Have you looked at this as a possibility?

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode