Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 13:13:27 +0200
From: "A&C Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>

> Paranoia sometimes pays off - I would suspect it and delete it. MS
generally doesn't send anything you have to
> open - unless you intentionally asked them to. Their updates would
probably include only a link, not an
> attachment. You might think about sending it to McAfee or Norton for
analysis. hth

Update. It is virus/trojan.  W32.Gibe@mm

From Symantec Virus Centre

   W32.Gibe@mm is a worm that uses Microsoft Outlook and its own
   SMTP engine to spread. This worm arrives in an email message--which is
   disguised as a Microsoft Internet Security Update--as the attachment
Q216309.exe.

More info
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]

Toomas