Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jimi Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 03:21:48 -0600
While I found this highly unlikely since #1. These are coming from an attorneys
office and they have their own network set up behind a firewall, #2. I'm
getting these through hotmail which automatically checks all attachments with
McAfee, # 3. I run Norton Corporate edition and update once a week or more if a
new virus is running loose. I downloaded and ran the tool. (I'm using win2000
Pro btw)  It found no virus. Although it didn't solve my problem it's nice to
know I don't have the virus.

Thanks anyway!!!

--
  Jimi @