Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Camerons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 23:26:19 -0500
Help!

I went to a new online game site and downloaded to my desktop the necessary
program to play their game.  After I was done, I went into Windows
Add/Remove Programs and uninstalled.  All of a sudden I was staring at a
BLANK desktop....no icons at all.  All I had was the bar at the bottom of
the screen with the START button, etc.

I rebooted, and got back My Computer, and a couple other basic icons.
However, some of my shortcuts are gone, but more importantly, all but one of
the folders I had on my desktop are gone, along with their contents.  One
folder remains....it was the one with the most in it....but it just has
another folder in it called "all users"...which didn't start out there, and
I don't have a clue what it is.  I had not done my daily backup, and lost a
LOT of important stuff that I had stored in that those folders.  Don't
understand what happened.  Why did I lost all but one folder, and most but
not all shortcuts, etc?

I went into Windows Explorer and looked around, but can't find any of my
missing folders or their contents.

Also did a "Find" using some of the file titles that I remembered, but no
luck.  Actually, "find" doesn't even seem to look....I click on it and it
instantly says no files found.  I typed in *.exe in the files or folders
window, and it still says no files found, doesn't even seem to search.

Please, give me some hope!  Is there anything I can do?

Thanks very much.

Mary Cameron

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>