Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2006 07:47:20 -0800
I'm posting to the PCSOFT list rather than PCBUILD because I consider
Internet Explorer an add-on to the OS rather than really part of the OS.

I've noticed that recently there have been several items posted dealing
with problems related to Internet Explorer 7. I'm posting my experience
for information purposes. On one computer IE7 just did not work - would
not open any web pages - and I had to uninstall it. On a second computer
the web pages open in max or minimized views without any rhyme or reason
and I'm still working on that. The third computer uses Mozilla without
any problems and may be soon joined by the other two.

So if you have problems with the Internet using IE7, you may consider
uninstalling it and automatically reverting to the previous version.

Tom Mayer

                       http://freepctech.com/rode