Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Ian C>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 11:41:32 -0500
Connie, appreciate the response.  I, as User, am in Admin group and CAN
access most administrative functions.  However, it's just the display&
clock settings I can change.  I've checked group policies; local
security; everything and see not parameter out of whack. Have read that
Spybot may cause these kind of problems.  But that app was installed
long before this problem; and uninstaling it made no difference.  Now,
I'm prone to forgetfulness, but I think the problem started occuring
after installing Recovery Console.

Ina Carmichael

Connie Chisum wrote:

>I run XP machines, but maybe they are the same.  If you log on using
>control-atl-del, there are user settings that you can change.  They look
>like server windows. Make sure you are the admin of your machine as well as
>your network.  If you just click an icon to get into your machine, you can
>change it to control-alt-del.  When you log on this way you have more
>options.
>

>Connie Chisum
>Jayton-Girard ISD
>

>>On my home lan, I have a win2k system that I log in to as a user with
>>admin permissions.  I can access all administrative tools.  However, I
>>can't make changes/access anything in control panel other than the User
>>& Passwords applet.  Error message which repeats twice is as follows:
>>
>>"The operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this
>>computer.  ....contact sys admin."........

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml