Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 11:20:06 -0400
alan smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 11:18:29 -0400 (EDT)
From: alan smith
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] trogan horse virus Earleen PAGE
To: [log in to unmask]

I had AVG AND a Trojan !  I installed  AVAST anti virus [ free to homes ] ansd it took it out !! Go to  http://www.avast.com    Then I took out AVG.

[log in to unmask] wrote: i have Trogan HORSE virus on computer called downloader Istbar.3.u. File
system volume information restore. It says to run AVG for Windows I don't know
what that means. Hope you can help me. Earleen Page.

Earleen

visit our download web page at:
http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: