Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"KABLE,Stephen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 14:05:03 +1000
Sam

I had a similar problem in Word 95.  The solution was to save the Access
database table as text and open that up in Word when doing/setting up
the mail merge.  I have a suspicion that because I'm using Access off a
LAN drive but Word95 is fully installed on my computer, that some of the
DLLs used by Access to set this up aren't available to Word.

Steve Kable