Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Grossman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 16:57:44 +0200
I had a similar problem last week with an HP1200, and after three hours of
sleuthing, I changed the font - and it worked. I find this difficult to
explain. The original font was Times New Roman - hardly a rare font, so I'm
surprised. Arial was better, and Arial Narrow was perfect (and Arial Narrow
Bold is reasonably close to Arial Regular). This occurred only on some Word
2000 documents. Try a Save As for your entire document, and then change the
font on the entire document. Experiment with several different standard
fonts.

The next question is why this happens!

It's running on a new Win98SE Athlon 1.2GB computer with 256MB and a 30MB
drive; nothing else was running in the background.

David Grossman

----- Original Message -----
From: Vernon Plumlee <[log in to unmask]>

Anybody else have any ideas? Printing with a Lexmark Z11 behind Windows 98SE
and the last 1/2" or so of text on a long line on the right hand side does
not wrap properly when printing . It just isn't there. Sometimes it's cut
off after a couple of characters have been printed. Thanks in advance. Vern.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml