Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
General Stuff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 18:05:26 -0400
You can always view your mail on your ISP server before you download it.  Outlook Express has sophisticated filtering "rules" that can route email to different email folders (or delete it directly off the server), color it, tag it, etc. according to who it is to, who it is from, something in the subject, or something in the body of the email.  You don't need a separate program to do these things.    --AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: Orf Bartrop
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] email verification programs

I use MailWasher to stop unwanted junk downloading onto my
computer. It does not work by asking the sender to do something as
you suggested because spammers would soon catch on and fill in a
box so their email would get through.

    1. MailWasher allows you to view all aspects of your messages
on the server before they get to your computer so you never need
download email you don't want.
    2. Sophisticated anti-spam tools help you sort the messages you
want to keep and those you don't want.
    3. It's very easy to setup and use and will help stop malicious
email and content getting to your computer.

For details of MailWasher have a look at:

http://www.firetrust.com/products/pro/

A free version is available from:

http://www.321download.com/LastFreeware/page2.html

Orf Bartrop

--
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!