Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 13:28:53 -0500
Oh All Mighty Computer Wiszards,

Could someone tell me how to create a shortcut to the Recycled Bin in my
SendTo folder. When I try to drag the Recycled Bin icon in explorer to the
SendTo folder in C:\Windows\SendTo it asks me if I really want to put
the Recycled Bin in the SendTo folder. Obviously I don't want to do this,
just a shortcut. What I'm trying to accomplish is that when I want to
delete something from diskette (Drive A:\) I want it to go to the Recycle
Bin rather than wiping it out so it can't be retrieved. I prefer to
leave the items I delete in my bin for at least a week making sure I don't
need to reinstall it for some reason. One more thing before I forget.
How do you find what the command line for a program or folder. When I do
a search for Recycled Bin I just get C:\.

Thanks,
Lynn Kucera

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org