Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 09:27:46 -0700
Hi Shirley,

Here are two small free programs that will do the job for you. Your photos
are probably JPEG format in which case JPEG Resizer (374 KB) at
http://tinyurl.com/27lj6 will work nicely. It's simple to use and does not
require installation, just create a shortcut to the executable file. Mihov
Image Resizer (334 KB) at http://tinyurl.com/2zr62  is more versatile in
that it also works with .gif and .BMP files and converts formats.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shirley Sendelbach" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 7:36 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Printing Pictures

I have Windows 98, and Deskjet 895Cse printer, I receive pictures way to big
to print out, I have not figured out how to resize the pictures in order to
print them out, can anyone help me solve this problem?
Thank You S. Sendelbach

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml