Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 01:35:00 -0600
Dianne writes:

<<when I try to get onto the net, it just keeps trying and never gets
past 4% or so.>>

I'm not sure if I understand.  Do you mean you can't access any websites at
all?  What happens if you try to get Google, for example (usually very
quick loading).  What sort of internet connection do you have? (Cable,
modem, or what?).  It is also vital to state what OS you are running.

Has this suddenly happened, have you installed anything new lately?

You could try reinstalling Netscape, sometimes this helps.  Or restoring
registry, it's surprising how many minor glitches this can fix.

Otherwise, I suggest ringing your ISP---they are usually very good at this
sort of thing (or should be!).  Maybe your modem settings need modifying,
perhaps your ISP has installed new equipment that your modem may have
difficulty communicating with, although I'd expect this to affect your
email downloading as well.

Don Penlington
Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml