Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Justin Minard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 17:01:02 EST
In a message dated 1/12/99 12:07:38 PM !!!First Boot!!!, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< Symantec's technical support
 document indicates a location on the Microsoft website to find the file:

   http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/info/accessories.htm

 Unfortunately, this is not a good link.  They also indicated I could
 find the file at the Win 95 CD.  I serarched for it there and could not
 find it.  Could anyone help me find the 'quikview.exe' file so I can
 install the viewers?  Thanks >>

You should also be able to find the file at www.winfiles.com I have found this
a VERY useful site and find many problems solved there.

HTH Justin Minard

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html