Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Abbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 10:06:38 -0500
Hello All.

I installed Win98SE on a system w/
P100
40MB Ram
New Maxtor 6.4
Old WD 1.2 GB w/ win95A still on it.

Maxtor is master.

Last night, I had a cow trying to install Norton 5.0 and today the
problem is trying to install Juno free e-mail.

I keep getting an error

Ins5176

then Uninstaller failled you may not be able to uninstall this program.

I have been receiving lots of errors trying to install programs.  Heckuva
time getting Windows to install at all!.  the CDRom kept either freezing
or whatever, finally did an install using /is/c, to turn off the
compression or buffering on the install.

also received, invalid page fault in module zdatai51.dll when installing
norton.

Any suggestions/ideas?  Is this too little info?

Thank You Very Much,

David A. Abbe
or

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]