Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2009 20:19:47 -0500
Hi Sharon

I can only give you some general suggestions since you didn't mention a couple of
important facts, like : OS and Service Packs (if any) , browser used and version.
Also version of Sun Java Runtime Environment.Check if up-to-date.
Check if you have Java enabled for your browser and if you allow scripting.

The pages of JCP ,like many other websites, rely on allowing Java script.
Sometimes,not allowing cookies or certain popups, may also prevent you from seeing
the page properly.

If your security settings are set (too) high,you may have to relax those settings for
specific sites in order to view the pages as intended.

Hope this helps.
Peter E.

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Website color and images
From: Sharon Kiellach <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 07-Feb-2009 11:15:43 AM

I am having problems with the website jcp.com.  It it the only site that does not
load images and color.  If I pass my cursor over the page, the words will appear,
allowing me to select the items I wish to see.  Once I click on the word, ie:
dresses, the images then appear.  I have checked all my options, but find no
solution.  The folks at Penneys' don't seem to have a solution.
Any ideas?  Thanks,
S. Kiellach

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>