Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 08:36:44 -0700
Most likely you do not have another writing software on your system since most of the time they "fight" with on and another.  If you had Nero before then when you installed it if you had another package it would have prompted you to remove it or it would have made it so that Nero took over this ability and most likely would not have given it back when you uninstalled Nero.

Unless you want to pay about 100 for another package it looks like you will need to reinstall Nero.

mzw7lm

Diane Duncan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi,

Please, is there a way to see if I have a program that can write a cd?
I was thinking maybe do a search on my system for it/them but I
can't think of what would be a good keyword.

I'm running 98SE and have tons of programs, many are part of imaging
software. I used to have Nero, but got aggravated at it and took it off.
I guess the easiest thing would be to reinstall it, but now I'm curious if
I have something else here that might work.

Thanks,
Diane

messages? Visit our staff web site:
http://freepctech.com/staff.shtm