Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Timchenko Maxim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 13:12:45 +0300
  Hello list,

  A solution that you overlooked is that if the area you want to print
fits nicely on one screen, press PrintScreen (key on keyboard), then go
to PaintBrush (if you have other graphics editor, use it), crop the image
and print...
  Advantages : you get graphics (!) and formatting same as on the web
    2) no need to apply any formatting changes once you pasted
    3) troubles when copy/pasting not english text disappear
  Disadvantages : you may lose some text quality
    2) you can't edit text
    3) you can't save the result (well, you can, but the BMP sizes are
       way too big)

  This applies to non-IE users because IE can print selection.

<> Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
<>

>       Recently I read a 19-page article off a website, and I needed to
> print out the information that was valid to my problem. I didn't want
> the total 19 pages, just 3 paragraphs.

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: