Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 22:10:31 -0600
Mike writes:

<<but you do realize there are several "SendTo" folders in XP, right?

If you want to add an item to the SendTo folder, you should place it in the
SendTo folder under the user name in which you log in.>>

Thanks to Mike and all others who have written, but nothing I'ver seen yet
seems to be appropriate.

This user does not log in, there is only one user, and Search reveals only
one Sendto folder. That's located in the username folder in Docs and
Settings.  Seems the logical one to configure.

Which made me think, maybe there are some Admin rights hidden somewhere,
with maybe a "hidden" Sendto folder.  But if so, how do I access it?  And
why wouldn't the XP help file say so?

Unlikely, as XP was custom installed by a very experienced tech for my
friend. I can't see why he would have created any hidden Admin rights.  Or
is this an automatic thing with XP, whether you want it or not?

How would you log on to Admin, when no menu presents itself at bootup---and
no password?

Maybe it's a glitch in his XP?  And there was I, thinking that XP was at
last the perfectOS. Foolproof and crashproof.

Incidentally, if I open the Sendto folder, and click the shortcuts which
I've placed there, the selected folders open OK.

Don Penlington.

Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode