Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ivan Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2010 16:57:37 -0500
Switching a RAID array to larger drives
I have a Dell workstation with a 500-GB RAID 1 array, using Intel Matrix Manager and running XP Pro. I want to replace the two physical drives in that array with a pair of 1-GB drives. My current drives have three partitions; I'd like the new drives to have the same content in the same partitions, but to enlarge two of the partitions slightly and make the third partition at least 400 GB.

How do I go about this?

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>