Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 12:41:20 -0800
It may look like a DOS window, but it has nothing to do with DOS. It is a
command line interface to XP. It is, however, very similar to a Unix /
Linux command window, which also looks like a DOS window.

  Windows 9X DOS is a stand alone operating system that you can boot into.
Yes there are many similar commands but XP command line has hundreds of
more commands then does DOS. Most DOS commands will work, but others do not
exist in XP command line.

This thread is about XCopy in XP. Try this, in the XP command line window type

 >xcopy /?
a full explanation of xcopy commands and switches will appear

To run a batch file at start up, you would make a shortcut to XP command
line, and then modify the shortcut, to run the batch file, when command
line window opens.

Rode
The NOSPIN Group
http://freepctech.com

At 11:51 AM 11/6/2003, you wrote:
>   Thanks Mark for your reply.
>
>   Well, you probably have me by the neck on whether it is a full 32-bit
>command line or a DOS window.  It appears to be something very close to a
>DOS window.  Once accessed, I find that I can use commands that are very
>close to those from DOS like "Dir" and "CD".  I fear that I'm going to need
>some serious instruction to understand the difference.
>

>    As far as running a batch file when the command line loads, I really
>don't know what command generates then.  Would one name the batch file
>something like "cmd.bat" and put it in the windows subdirectory?
>
>Tommy Holmes, Jr.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>