Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Donald Rex Gaither <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 09:41:06 -0500
        Kristen K Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Hello all -
>
>I have discovered two wonderful features in Windows 98 for one of my
>seeing impaired customers - the option in the display properties to
>increase the size of the desktop icons, and the magnifier application.
>However, I am still running Windows 95 at home, and would like to make
>use of these features for myself.  I have heard that there is a
>"backdoor" way to change the size of the icons in Windows 95 - does
>anyone know how?  Also, does anyone know if the magnifier is available
>for download anywhere?  Thank you for your help.
>
>Kristen Smith

Hi,
    For a screen magnifying program, try doing a search on
http://www.shareware.com for "magnify".  I came up with three different
Windows 95 programs.  Also, to change the size of an icon in Windows 95, go
to the display properties (Start->Settings->Control Panel->Display)  and
choose Appearance.  In the combobox labeled Item, click the arrow and
choose Icon.  The size box next to it will activate and allow you to change
the size of your icons.

HTH,
Donald Gaither

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: